LAUNCH DATE: To Be Announced
Pre-Enrollment: Not Yet Open
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Know what clair-audience is and what it is not
- Know how to decipher between real intuition and imagination or fantasy
- Know where intuitive messages are coming from
- Who or what 'sends' intuitive insights
- How to remove blockages that prevent from clair-audient insights coming through clearly
- What to 'listen' for and how to tap into strands of energy
- Know how to 'hear' people's thoughts (integrity alert!)
- Know how to adjust the frequencies of the unseen but audible realm to your own hearing
- Know how to protect yourself from those with less than honorable intentions (including the dark side)
- And more...
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Adults and young adults (over 12 years old)
- Corporate Professionals (CEOs, Managers, Medical Staff, Government Staff, etc.)
- Independent Professionals (Attorneys, Therapists, Coaches, Entrepreneurs, etc.)
- Those in the Healing Industry (Energy Workers, Healers, Reiki Masters, Massage Therapists
- Anyone who is interested in getting to know themselves and the subtle world of the unseen realm better
- Those who want to understand the power of the mind better
WHO IS THIS COURSE NOT FOR?
- Those who want to learn how to use external tools, such as tarot cards, scrying, crystal gazing or any other external tool to access intuition
- Those who want to learn mediumship or channeling
- Professional psychics
- Those whose intentions are to harm others by means of manipulation, coersion, spying on others or in any other way overstep personal or professional boundaries of life or free will
Cha~zay, Ph.D., C.H.
Intuition Development Facilitator
About Your Facilitator
I love helping people discover and develop their intuitive channels!
A near-death experience at the age of five provided me with a spring board from which other intuitive channels opened, some gradually, others more forcefully.
Over the decades I have learned to differentiate the figments of imagination and fantasy, what's light, what's dark, and where the source of information is coming from all together. And above all, how to take responsibility with the information shown.
Today I no longer give intuitive readings but help others develop their own intuitive channels.
I'm a facilitator at heart and helping my students make sense of the unseen realm in the most grounded and practical ways is an absolute delight.
Please note that I do not teach how to use external tools such as the tarot or crystal balls, scrying, automatic writing, or any other divination tool. With the exception of using a pendulum (dowsing) for transcendental purposes - not to for intuitive work.
I'll see you in class.
Cha~zay, Ph.D., C.H.